2015 Nissan Rogue wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Rogue:

2015 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Dec 102016

Rogue

On December 10, 2016 may son and I went to supercuts near louis henna blvd and IH35 North around 11:00 am, when I went to pull into a parking spaces, I slowed down from driving about 10 miles an hour, took my foot off of the accelerator, applied the brakes to park and the 2015 Nissan Rogue I was driving did not slow down, in fact it accelerated and threw vehicle up against a brick and morter pillar. Meanwhile I am still trying to stop the vehicle by braking and vehicle is in park. Vehicle after about 2 minutes stops acceleration and I cannot get vehicle out of park, I kept trying to get vehicle out of park to reverse it off of the curb. Finally after several attempts, I move into reverse to get car off of curb. The whole front end of my vehicle is crashed. There are pieces of my vehicle on the sidewalk in front of asian restaurant. Restaurant employee witnessed the whole thing and he comes out to see if we are okay.I checked to see if my son wichar cleveland is okay. The airbags did not deploy. I contacted elephant insurance. I don't see any fluids so I drive vehicle to service king, very slowly, a few blocks away. I called Nissan on Monday, they took my info said someone would contact me. Dehenry called next day, said Nissan is not liable. I requested they let me trade vehicle for a new one, I don't want to drive that vehicle nor should anyone else drive it. I also asked they pay for car rental, deductibles, towing or any of my expenses. Nissan informed me they could not send an investigator to look at vehicle until January 5, 2017 with no guarantees that Nissan would be liable.I researched the vehicle online and this has happened before to someone else yet Nissan has not done a recall. I guess they will when someone is killed!

- Pflugerville, TX, USA

Sep 132015

Rogue

I was driving down watt ave. Toward folsom blvd in sacamento, ca. All of a sudden my left rear tire was flat. I immediately pulled over in a parking lot and called roadside service. The person who changed the tire inspected it and told me there was no puncture and that it just blew -tear on the sidewall. America's tire store inspected it and could find no objects in or outside the tire. Ats has taken pictures and I have also. They sent the pictures to hankook to ask for a credit and, to date, we have heard nothing from them. I have pictures that clearly show the tear and ats took pictures of the inside as well. I was present when they removed and inspected the tire and nothing was found. I believe the tire is defective and now I'm afraid the other tires are also. I have replaced the back tires with Michelin and plan to replace the front tires soon. Ats has the defective tire at their shop at 2256 arden way, sacramento, ca. I also have the statement from the man who changed the tire.

- Sacramento, CA, USA