7.5

2015 Nissan Rogue wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Rogue:

2015 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Sep 132015

Rogue

I was driving down watt ave. Toward folsom blvd in sacamento, ca. All of a sudden my left rear tire was flat. I immediately pulled over in a parking lot and called roadside service. The person who changed the tire inspected it and told me there was no puncture and that it just blew -tear on the sidewall. America's tire store inspected it and could find no objects in or outside the tire. Ats has taken pictures and I have also. They sent the pictures to hankook to ask for a credit and, to date, we have heard nothing from them. I have pictures that clearly show the tear and ats took pictures of the inside as well. I was present when they removed and inspected the tire and nothing was found. I believe the tire is defective and now I'm afraid the other tires are also. I have replaced the back tires with Michelin and plan to replace the front tires soon. Ats has the defective tire at their shop at 2256 arden way, sacramento, ca. I also have the statement from the man who changed the tire.

- Sacramento, CA, USA