2016 Nissan Rogue accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Nissan Rogue:

2016 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Jun 172016

Rogue

I leased a 2016 Nissan Rogue and from day one noticed that the chrome colored A/C vents reflect off side windows. This causes a constant view of the vents right in line with side view mirrors. I have attached photo. I asked Nissan to replace vent covers or paint them. They said only at my expense. I believe this is a safety issue and should be addressed. I have already swerved a few times trying to change lanes. It appeared there was something next to my vehicle.

- Myrtle Beach, SC, USA