9.7

2016 Nissan Rogue miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Nissan Rogue:

2016 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Aug 152016

Rogue

When turning the vehicle while parking it makes a clicking noise. The noise can also be felt in the steering wheel. It started 2 weeks after we purchased it. It's similar to a broken cv joint noise. This is a brand new vehicle and the dealer stated "we don't know how to repair it, but it's save to drive." If one doesn't know what it is, how can they say it's safe to drive? I've contacted Nissan's consumer complaint line and they're sticking with the same narrative.

- Frederick, MD, USA

Apr 282016

Rogue

When the car is on and I turn on the air conditioner, the interior makes me very sick. Something about the cars interior makes me very sick. Causes headaches, eye problems, swollen throat and makes me dizzy. I have been to my doctor and there is no other cause they can find for my illness. Nissan has checked out the car, but found nothing wrong. But I continue to get sick every time I drive the car.

- West Chester, PA, USA

Aug 012016

Rogue

I have less than 1700 miles on my 2016 Nissan Rogue and am experiencing a noise when turning steering wheel to the right. Took it to the dealer where I received multiple different stories but ultimately it is an identified problem that they are working on at the factory level. New parts need to be manufactured at the factory level however there is no time line to when they will have a solution to the problem. They think it is associated with a bolt on the strut.

- Langhorne, PA, USA

Jul 012016

Rogue

I bought my Nissan Rogue June 25, 2016 and two weeks after purchase it began to make a clicking noise at the front driver side wheel or steering wheel. I have taken it to the dealership where I purchased it but they cannot tell me what is wrong and they have stated that its a known problem with Nissan North America and that I will have to wait until Nissan North America gives them direction on how to fix it. I have contacted consumer's affairs and Nissan North America and am awaiting a call back from them as well. Every time I turn left or right there is a clicking noise which can be heard from the back and passenger side. The vehicle only had 800 miles on it when the noise started.

- Huntsville, AL, USA

Feb 262016

Rogue

I had no reason to think that a new car only two weeks old would strand me by the road. I had no reason to believe that unlike any other car I ever had, I could put diesel in it by error. Nissan's customer service is just as bad as dealing with this problem. No markings to prevent it on car or pump and the nozzle fit

- Ramseur, NC, USA