2016 Nissan Rogue suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Nissan Rogue:

2016 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

May 162016

When first accelerating and begins to turn vehicle makes clacking / knocking noise. The service center manager told me that my car is the second with this problem. The sales person told me that more than 35 ( made in Korea) sold by him ( or in that dealer) have the same situation. Until now Nissan does'nt have a solution...!!! this problem occurred since the first day...8 miles...

- Miami, FL, USA

Jun 012016

The contact owns a 2016 Nissan rouge. The contact heard abnormal noises from the vehicle while making turns. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where it was diagnosed that the failure was related to the suspension. The parts needed for the repair were unavailable. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 3,000.

- Kearny, NJ, USA

Aug 172016

When I turn to the left or the right my vehicle makes a popping and cracking noise sounds like the wheel is going to fall off.this car was brand new no mikes took it to the dealer was scared to drive it to North Carolina the stated it was the struts and it would take 1 week before the part would be in and gave me a rental at nissn wesley chapel I took it on August 16th no one called me I returned on the 22 they stated this isn't the first car like this I called consumer report and they said they are aware of the situation after calling Nissan back but they assure me I can still drive the car I stated nope and the mechanic called me on the 23 and stated we called corporate or etc and someone will be out they don't have a time fame I told him they can take the car back and give me another vehicle I was called on the 8th and they stated the same thing they claimed to have replaced the struts or etc but after a week it make the same noise then I ask for another vehicle in which they offered but once I found a car they came back to tell me ooh you have no equity so they can't do it they was gonna buy my car and restart everything but they will buy my car for less and sorry but basically to do what I need to after stating I would do the lemon law I have a brand new car I purchased on the 6 not to mention we purchased 2 car from there within 2 weeks to be screwed with the Rogue

- Tampa, FL, USA

Apr 012016

A few months after purchasing my brand new 2016 Rogue, I noticed a noise coming from the front when I am backing up slowly and turning my wheels. I pointed this out to the Nissan dealer where I purchased it and they determined it was my struts and bearings that needed replaced. I then took it to a different Nissan dealer for a second opinion and they said they called Nissan headquarters about this problem and was told that there have been numerous complaints about this problem and they are not exactly sure what parts need to be replaced to solve the problem. Therefore, I continue to drive my new Rogue with a noise in the front and Nissan has no answers at this time.

- Hagerstown, MD, USA