1995 Nissan Sentra seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Nissan Sentra:

1995 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Jan 092008

Sentra LS

I have Nissan Sentra and had a problem on Jan 9, 2008. My wife was driving the car and suddenly both airbags blew out and broke the front windshield glass. After this incident I contacted Nissan North America (1800NISSAN1) and submitted a compliant, after two weeks (Jan 21) Nissan sent someone to inspect my car. During this time I called numerous times to get them to repair my car or give me a rental car but they told me they are investigating the problem so they can't do anything.

I also called State Farm and submitted a claim for this accident. But since this is a Nissan car defect I would like Nissan to fix this problem. Currently I don't have any car and I did not fix my car because I thought Nissan will fix this. Finally on Feb 09, 2008, I received letter from Nissan saying this is not Nissan problem so then can not help me on this problem. I worry about thousands of Nissan driverd on the road and this can happen to anyone and can be a big accident. I would like to get help from you on this issue. Please let me know what I should do. If you need any further information please feel free to contact me.

- , Bartlett, IL, USA