4.0

1998 Nissan Sentra electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Nissan Sentra:

1998 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

May 012016

Sentra Super Saloon 1.6L Dohc

I had my Nissan Sentra as a pre owned vehicle for 2 years and it was doing good. suddenly the battery went dead because of the alternator that was not charging the battery that well. suddenly when I got it all fixed the engine stopped after running it for 20 mins. Mechanic advised me to change the ignition coil and still the same problem occurs. What else do I need to do or have some parts checked. This is my only car and I drive it to work everyday.

- , Quezon City, Philippines