2001 Nissan Sentra accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Sentra:

2001 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Apr 132004

Sentra

I have had my 2001 Nissan Sentra a little over 3 years and we have had many recalls and the last one on April 13, 2004 the dealer left a piece of foam insulation and my air conditioner ( does not work) and heater works now since removed the insulation away from the blower motor. I called the dealer and they were nasty with me when I brought up that this should of been covered under bulletin # ntb00091 and ntb00091B. If there was a faulty airconditioning system when the car first came out then someone should of been told. I am very upset that this was not told to me when I bought the car.

- Schuyler, VA, USA