- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 2 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 12 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- May 7: Nissan Recalls Versa and Versa Note Over Takata Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- May 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Brake Issues Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
2001 Nissan Sentra
Worst 2001 Sentra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- suspension spring broke1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm4
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.