- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 3 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 8 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 17 days ago
- March 7: Nissan Altima and Maxima Steering Lock Problems to be Fixed news | 21 days ago
- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 43 days ago
2001 Nissan Sentra
Worst 2001 Sentra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- suspension spring broke1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm4
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.