4.0

1. replaced suspension springs (1 reports)
2001 Nissan Sentra suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Sentra:

2001 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Feb 022011

Sentra GXE 1.8L

When I was leaving work for the day, car started to make a horrible growling sound. I thought I might have had ice stuck between the tire and wheel-well, but, after driving for about a mile and a half, I started to smell burning rubber. I stopped the car, and searched for ice in all four tires. I never found ice, but, I did find a big spring rubbing on my front passenger side tire.

All things considered, it wasn't the worst disaster, but, I felt like it was an unusual failure. I have had the car 10 years, so, I guess it is entitled to break, but I was expecting something less fundamental to the structure of the vehicle to go.

- , Coldwater, MI, USA