6.0

1. replaced all 4 tires (1 reports)
2001 Nissan Sentra wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Sentra:

2001 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Apr 222007

Sentra GXE 1.8L

After only 40,000km, I noticed a shimmy in the front end. Thinking that a front end component had failed I took the car to the dealer. I was informed that the belts had slipped on the tires and all 4 would need replacement.

They asked me if I wanted to have the tires replaced for $200 per tire. I asked them if they were putting on the same tire that was on the car before and they said yes.

Needless to say, I declined their offer and went to Costco to get better rubber for half the cost.

- , Hamilton, ON, Canada