6.0

$1,500.00

2004 Nissan Sentra cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Sentra:

2004 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Jan 102012

Sentra 1.8

leak in the cylinder head

First major repair within the first year of owning

- , brantford, Ontario, canada

Aug 052010

Sentra S 1.8L

I have a 2004 nissan sentra with only about 55k mlies on it at the time (last year) when I was told my head gaskets were blown. I agree, this is totally ridiculous. My coolant levels are always low. I have to keep putting more in it like I'm putting gas in my car, but there are no signs of any leaks, my check engine light comes on, and stays on for months, then mysteriously goes off, then a month later comes back on again, the heat is not working. At first i just didn't work with fan speeds 3 and 4, just cold air blowing. Now it only works every other time I turn my car on. And now, for some reason, my oil light is flickering when I'm stopped at a light, then goes off when my foot is off the brake. RIDICULOUS!!!

- , Philadelphia, PA, canada