- March 22: Government Investigates Recall of 1 Million Nissan Vehicles
- March 6: Nissan Recalls 625,000 Altimas With Hoods That Could Fly Open
- February 11: Nissan Steering Problems Cause Recall of 17,000 Vehicles
- January 31: Nissan Recalls 639,000 Pathfinders, Rogues and Infiniti QX60 Vehicles
- January 22: Nissan Recalls 3 Models For Braking and Steering Problems
2004 Nissan Sentra
Worst 2004 Sentra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown head gasket16
- consuming excessive oil2
- butterfly screw came loose and got sucked into the engine1
- losing power1
- rattle/noise while accelerating1
- stalls while driving1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.