- December 17: Nissan Agrees To Settle Delta Stroke Sensor Brake Defect Lawsuit
- December 11: Nissan Recalls Over 800,000 Cars, Minivans and SUVs
- November 28: NHTSA Closes Bosch Power Xpress 240V Investigation
- November 7: Nissan Recalls Vehicles For Exploding Air Bags and Acceleration Problems
- November 4: Infiniti Recalls Over 14,000 Hybrids and SUVs
2004 Nissan Sentra
Worst 2004 Sentra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown head gasket16
- consuming excessive oil2
- butterfly screw came loose and got sucked into the engine1
- losing power1
- rattle/noise while accelerating1
- stalls while driving1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine16
- NHTSA: Engine12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.