- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 3 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 18 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Recalls Altima, Maxima and Rogue For Airbag Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Sentra Master Cylinder Recalls May Not Have Worked investigations | 23 days ago
- December 26: Nissan Power Valve Screws Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 25 days ago
2004 Nissan Sentra
Worst 2004 Sentra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown head gasket17
- consuming excessive oil2
- engine takes 2 or more cranks to start2
- butterfly screw came loose and got sucked into the engine1
- losing power1
- rattle/noise while accelerating1
- stalls while driving1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Engine26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.