- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 59 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 69 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
2004 Nissan Sentra
Worst 2004 Sentra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown head gasket17
- consuming excessive oil2
- engine takes 2 or more cranks to start2
- butterfly screw came loose and got sucked into the engine1
- losing power1
- rattle/noise while accelerating1
- stalls while driving1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Engine26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.