CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Sentra earned its clunker status after numerous reports of blown head gaskets.

2005 Nissan Sentra accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Nissan Sentra:

2005 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Nov 162007

Sentra 4-cyl

I have a 2005 Nissan Sentra. I've had it for a year when it started squealing under the hood, it also would shake for at least 5 minutes everytime I started it in the morning. Eventually the car wouldn't start and I was told I needed a new engine. The gauges didn't warn me of any problems before hand. I took the car for regular services, always on time for oil changes. The cd player was also replaced once and still doesn't work. The car no longer has warranty and I don't have the money for a new engine at this point in time.

- Winslow, AZ, USA