- April 30: Nissan Recalls 3.8 Million Vehicles to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- April 27: Mitsubishi Spent 25 Years Cheating Fuel Economy Standards news | 3 days ago
- April 20: Mitsubishi Admits Cheating on Fuel Economy Estimates news | 10 days ago
- April 9: Nissan Recalls Frontier Trucks Over Risk of Fire recalls | 21 days ago
- March 19: Nissan Rogue Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 42 days ago
Grinding Sound, Rear Brake Drums Warped
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Sentra earned its clunker status after numerous reports of blown head gaskets.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 8,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace faulty brake valve switch (1 reports)