- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 20 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 31 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 37 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Recalls 2016 Sentra Over Stalling Problems recalls | 40 days ago
- June 1: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder SUVs to Fix Brake Light Switches recalls | 85 days ago
Grinding Sound, Rear Brake Drums Warped
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Sentra earned its clunker status after numerous reports of blown head gaskets.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 8,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace faulty brake valve switch (1 reports)