- July 18: Nissan Versa Plastic Trim Focus of Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- July 18: Nissan Sued Over Airbag Occupant Classification System
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 270,000 Cars That Can Suddenly Shut Down
- July 1: Nissan Recalls Murano and Rogue Select SUVs
- May 31: Nissan Versa Lawsuit Alleges Coil Springs Break In Front Suspension
Grinding Sound, Rear Brake Drums Warped
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Sentra earned its clunker status after numerous reports of blown head gaskets.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 8,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace faulty brake valve switch (1 reports)