- April 16: Nissan Sentra Airbag Explodes, Nissan Expands Airbag Recall
- April 14: Nissan Timing Chain Lawsuit Filed in New York
- April 9: Nissan Rogue Recalled To Fix Fuel Pump Failures
- April 8: Nissan Versa Investigation: Driver Gets Foot Stuck on Gas Pedal
- March 22: Government Investigates Recall of 1 Million Nissan Vehicles
Grinding Sound, Rear Brake Drums Warped
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Sentra earned its clunker status after numerous reports of blown head gaskets.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 8,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace faulty brake valve switch (1 reports)