- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 4 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 19 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Recalls Altima, Maxima and Rogue For Airbag Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Sentra Master Cylinder Recalls May Not Have Worked investigations | 24 days ago
- December 26: Nissan Power Valve Screws Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 26 days ago
Grinding Sound, Rear Brake Drums Warped
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Sentra earned its clunker status after numerous reports of blown head gaskets.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 8,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace faulty brake valve switch (1 reports)