- March 25: Nissan Murano Recalled to Fix Power Steering Hoses recalls | 2 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Frontier Side Airbag Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 7 days ago
- March 11: Nissan Versa Recall: Airbags Deploy From Shutting Doors recalls | 16 days ago
- March 7: Nissan Altima and Maxima Steering Lock Problems to be Fixed news | 20 days ago
- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 42 days ago
Grinding Sound, Rear Brake Drums Warped
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Sentra earned its clunker status after numerous reports of blown head gaskets.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 8,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace faulty brake valve switch (1 reports)