- January 29: Nissan Recalls 930,000 Altima Cars To Replace Hood Latches recalls | 16 days ago
- December 12: Nissan Recalls Rogue To Fix Roll Away Risk recalls | 64 days ago
- November 21: Nissan Recalls Altima and Maxima To Fix Brake Calipers recalls | 85 days ago
Fuel Pump Out!
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Sentra earned its clunker status after numerous reports of blown head gaskets.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 82,270 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace fuel pump (3 reports)
- fuel tank recall (1 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)
- replaced vent control valve (1 reports)
fuel system problem