2006 Nissan Sentra accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Nissan Sentra:

2006 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Dec 162007

Sentra 4-cyl

My auto slipped from park to drive Sunday morning, December 16, 2007 with no warning. We had a terrible snow storm and I had my car in park while clearing the windshield and it slipped from park to drive. This has happened before while driving where it will slip from drive to neutral. My locks also locked as soon as I shut my doors after started my auto. I have power locks and the doors should not have locked with the key in the ignition. I was locked out of my car for over an hour until I could get a tow truck to my home to open my car.

- Elkhart, IN, USA