7.3

2006 Nissan Sentra engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Nissan Sentra:

2006 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Oct 202006

Sentra

I have an 2006 Nissan Sentra and I bought it used with 3000 miles son it. A couple months later the brakes would squeak and the engine would make ticking sound. I took it in to santa monica Nissan 5 times and then the finally fixed the problem. They replaced the brake pads and for a 4 month old car it shouldn't need brakes. The brakes don't make any noise but the engine still makes ticking sound but Nissan does the same remedy every time, change the engine belts. Apparently that's not working and when I contacted Nissan the service representative but I was on hold for 1 hour and then I hung up. Nissan needs to know about this. Remember the brakes are fne now its just the engine that makes ticking sounds. They beter fix this.

- Culver City, CA, USA