2007 Nissan Sentra brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Sentra:

2007 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Jul 132007

Sentra

My brake light came on 2 months after I bought my car in 5/2007. I called the dealer in glenside and was told to "check the fluid". my concern was this being a new car and lights were blinking on the dashboard such as low tire gauge and brake signals. When fluid was added the light did go out. In 8/2007 I made a trip to V.a. and had a hard time stopping in the jammed up stop and go traffic around Washington. An accident would have occurred had I not pulled off the side of the road. Again in 9/2007 my light came on. I reported the incident when I went for routine maintenance and was told it was resolved. My concern is I knew these occurrences were not appropriate for a new car. I was disregarded with my concerns by the dealer I bought the car from, so who I am to trust with the "inspection" suggested to me in my owner notification?

- Philadelphia, PA, USA