2008 Nissan Sentra accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Sentra:

2008 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Jun 012011

Sentra 4-cyl

Front seats on 2008 Nissan Sentra move and rattle. I had a metal bracket that failed under the passenger seat repaired because Nissan did not offer a replacement part. The entire seat base had to be replaced. Nissan has a service bulletin on the issue. I'm concerned about the integrity of the seats in an accident. I've not had the seats repaired because the cost is beyond what I can afford at the moment.

- Southampton, NJ, USA

Mar 122010

Sentra

Front seat cover retaining clips come free from seat frame, and cause cuts to occupants legs.

- Monrovia, CA, USA

Apr 172007

Sentra

Nissan Sentra 2008 front seats popping noise and movement. Have taken to dealer 4 times and all they said the bold are loose, but once leaving the dealer the popping and movement continues.

- Hudson, FL, USA

Jun 152008

Sentra

With 12000 km on my 08 Sentra was informed my rear tires needed to be replaced. After much fighting with my service manager, dealership manager, and dealership owner they agreed to inspect the components of the rear suspension and was informed that it was out of alignment, and they could not bring it to within spec. The fix was a total rear suspension replacement...I now have a front strut bearing gone and have been waiting 2 months for parts...with my front end alignment out because of this, and no word on part arrival.

- Mcadam, 00, USA