2008 Nissan Sentra brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Sentra:

2008 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Apr 012016

Sentra

I was in an accident, and air bag failed to deploy. Brakes may have not been repaired to full functional capacity from the dealership when serviced which resulted in not braking in time and loss of control of vehicle. I looked up the vehicle on a Nissan recall website and found out that it's one of the ones on the recall list.

- Lynchburg, VA, USA

Sep 242014

Sentra 4-cyl

I have noticed the my brake light came on. I added a brake fluid and the light went off. My mechanic has examined the car and determined that my brake master cylinder is leaking. After doing some research I noticed that my brake cylinder is under recall. I contacted Nissan and they said that they inspected the brake cylinder few years ago and that it wasn't affected by the recall. The affected master brake cylinder is Bosch, and the same brand is installed in my car. Two days later my brakes completely failed, just like the recall states may happen. Nissan refused to change the affect brake cylinder!!!!

- Miami Shores, FL, USA