6.2

2008 Nissan Sentra brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Sentra:

2008 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Nov 242009

Sentra

2008 Nissan Sentra, so far had to repair and replace brake master cylinder 3 times already since purchased the vehicle.

- Sunland, CA, USA

Nov 182008

Sentra

My complaint is that Nissan has recalled 2007 and 2008 Sentra (recall # 08V311000) for master cylinder failure and I was never notified. This recall was effective July 23, 2008. I found the recall quite by accident. Nissan has offered no explanation as to why I was not notified within 4 months of such a safety hazard. Although I have not had an incident, it is my son driving the car from North Carolina to Ohio.

- Brunswick, OH, USA