2013 Nissan Sentra accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Sentra:

2013 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Mar 152014

Sentra 4-cyl

Exploded sunroof I woke up one morning to a completely shattered sunroof. The sunroof was blown up. I called the insurance company and they explained they never heard of this happening before. I also contacted the Nissan dealership in which I purchased the vehicle from and they also never heard of this happening before. I was asked to drive the vehicle to the dealership which then the sunroof then blew out. When I arrived at the dealership there was a hole in the sunroof. I got most of the damage covered by my insurance but this should of been covered by Nissan as this is a defect in the sunroof.

- Fishkill, NY, USA