9.9

2013 Nissan Sentra body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Sentra:

2013 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

May 292013

Sentra

1st incident with our new 2013 Nissan Sentra occurred @ 247 mi., in our possession less than 1 week, going 50mph (2 children in car with me), car just shut off. Dealer reset computer system. It has been down hill since, I took it in today for the 5th time since it was purchased 3.5 months ago (it now has 3700mi). Repeated issues with RPM's running high anywhere between 2,000 & 4,000 or at an all most stop will flutter down to 0 like it's going to stall. Crackling/rattling noises from the driverside dashboard. Now also coming from the A-pillar (?). issues with speakers (static/crackling noises) had the same break and airbag light issues. There is now growling noises coming from front, car seems to "buck" around 2-4K RPM's. oh yeah my driver door handle is now falling apart. Did I cover all the problems I have had with a $20+ brand new car"??? I think so, but then again we haven't owned it all that long! I did open a claim with Nissan Consumer Affairs when it was in on it's 3rd visit, I was denied a repurchase, but rest assured a Nissan certified repair shop will fix any problems. Waiting on dealership to decide if they can do anything"! next step attorney!!!!!

- Grantville, PA, USA