2014 Nissan Sentra body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Sentra:

2014 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Sep 082014

Well have taken my car serveral times to tri cities Nissan. About brakes when at slow speeds. Lossing power up hill. Wreck cuz was going slow everyoe come to a stop locking up brakes well my did not. And got my car back not even month ago this is second time have had to take it. 3days ago I was coming to a stop sine when driver side brake locked up and paasenger side was paulasting and I almost hit a truck I under stand things go wrong but just fix. Im so scard that im goi to hurt someone else or my kids. Its not rifht I have done evwrything I was suppost to but they do nothing. If someone gets hurt its on me because Nissan didnt do their job.

- Jonesbough, TN, USA