5.1

2014 Nissan Sentra suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Sentra:

2014 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Nov 042016

Sentra

First issue happened couple months after I bought it on 12/27/2014 purchased new only 18 miles on it on 5/10/15 I took it in for maintenance because the driver side tire was making a wierd clicking noise when I would stop or turn. Second issue now is the transmission jerking as if slipping running out of gas my car is still in new.condition is barely 2 years old it should not have had all these issues my car was in motion wgen it began to stall on an intersection it was very dark and dangerous on rheir multipoint inspection they stated my fluid levels were good but my transmission fluid was not.it turned out to be empty

- Perris, CA, USA

Mar 192016

Sentra

I purchased the car with bad credit I been having nothing but problems with the back wheels shaking I took back the car to the dealer 5 times they told me there is nothing wrong they took the car to Nissan to check it out 3 times they say the same thing just to find later on that they are best friends so I;M stuck paying full price for the car...I hoping someone can help me get the dealer to fix the car...I want what I;M paying for...they just brush me off be that the bank already paid them so not this is my problem...they sold me a bad car...for who ever trying to buy a car from napleton volkwagon in sanford fl...buyers be where

- Deltona, FL, USA

Mar 052016

Sentra

Car was purchased on March,2014, we have replaced the all 4 tires already, bearing and strut needed to replaced, the battery died, which was replaced on Tuesday April 19th, 2016, by pepboys, because Nissan did not cover it. We have radio problem. Sometimes the car does not pick up the key and does not start. Sometimes the indications on the dash board such as mileage, gas mileage goes blank. Also my radio stops and the navigation system does not start. Radio has been fixed 2 times already. The biggest concern is the mechanical problems, because even with a new battery that is 2 days old, the car does not start sometimes. Also courtesy Nissan in richardson Texas refused to help us with any of this, even though we bought extended 100,000 mile warranty. Car has 40,000 miles on it now. At the time these problems started it has 36,000 miles. I also found information online, that is this car is recalled, however when I call Nissan they said it was not. I have a one year old and if this car is unsafe, Nissan should acknowledge that.

- Plano, TX, USA

Jul 022014

Sentra 4-cyl

Right after buying my Sentra I noticed creeking everytime I would turn then took it in and they replaced the struts. It still creeked after they replaced the struts so they added rubber rings it helped for a few days but its still creeking but every so often. 2 nd my car pulses when coming to a stop and when I release the break as well. 3rd the is a whisling noise that gets louder the faster I go and if its windy its even louder, it sounds like it is on the front left side. My car also shakes roughly time to time. The dealer is now saying they cant hear anything therefor will not fix any of these issues. I called Nissan usa and opened a case she said the same thing, if they cant duplicate the issue they wont fix it, then I was told to by rep to trade it in if I dont like it.

- Waukesha, WI, USA