9.9

2015 Nissan Sentra accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Sentra:

2015 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Jan 312015

Sentra

I bought a Nissan Sentra 2015 on January 23rd, 2015, when I took the car for the blessing I opened the hood and saw that the motor didn't have the arm that gives support for the engine and it's assembled to the body of the car. I checked the manual of my car according to my type of motor mra8de and in the document the visual aid shows this arm assembled. I took the car to the dealer Agency and explained the situation, the person in charge saw my car and doubtful took me to see the exhibit car. We opened the hook of the exhibit car as well and confirmed that the support arm was present in the car, he went to explained the situation to the office and returned with an alleged document from the Nissan corporative where it was said that Sentra 2015 models didn't include this arm and it was an engineering change from the 2014 models. I asked him what about the car manual then that was given with the car and the person said that the manual are not updated even due to the engineering change of the 2015 models. I asked for a copy of this document but it was not given because supposedly it needed and update what makes me doubt of it. I'm reporting this complaint because for me this is a security part in the car to support the engine and I'm asking for investigation assistance if this engineering change is rightful and because maybe the drivers might be in danger while driving or even in a car crash incident if this information given was false just to avoid a customer complaint in the Agency.

- Mexico, TX, USA