2004 Nissan Titan accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Titan:

2004 Nissan Titan Owner Comments

May 032012

On May 3, 2012, I saw my side mirror lights were not turning off, even while driving. I scheduled work for my truck for May 5, 2012. My truck was parked at my place of employment from around 6 am to 2 pm on May 3, 2012. When trying to leave work I tried to start my truck and it would not turn over, tried to jump start with no success and even had a tow truck company attempt to start the truck. After the truck was towed to local shop the truck started up with no problem and the mechanic said since its not showing any issues that it did before there was nothing they could do. On May 5, 2012 I took my truck in for the electrical problem and they also fixed a recall with the ECM relay. On the same day around 6 pm in the afternoon the truck would not start again. The truck was towed back to the Nissan dealership on May 6, 2012 and on May 7, 2012 the technicians at Nissan contacted me stating it was my BCM which was in the same area as the ECM. I had to pay about 600 dollars for a new BCM. I believe the BCM went out due to the recall work that was performed earlier.

- Stafford, VA, USA