2004 Nissan Titan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Titan:

2004 Nissan Titan Owner Comments

Mar 082014

Titan LE 5.6L Le V8

On March 8 2014 as I was driving and my son was sitting on the front passenger seat we heard a snapping sound found out that he seat came apart from the gears causing the seat flop forward. Call Nissan Corporate to see if they can help with the cost and they left me hanging, no help from them now I am looking for a new seat and/or have it repaired correctly.

- , Cerritos, CA, USA