- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 14 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Recalls Altima, Maxima and Rogue For Airbag Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Sentra Master Cylinder Recalls May Not Have Worked investigations | 19 days ago
- December 26: Nissan Power Valve Screws Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 21 days ago
- December 18: Nissan Altima Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 29 days ago
2004 Nissan Titan
Worst 2004 Titan drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear wheel seals leaking4
- front differential failed3
- rear differential failed3
- clunking noise in reverse1
- rear differential leaking1
- NHTSA: Power Train162
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline123
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit80
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal49
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Titan Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Titan compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Titan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Titan.