4.0

1. replace differential cover (1 reports)
2004 Nissan Titan drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Titan:

2004 Nissan Titan Owner Comments

Jan 042005

Titan XE 3.2L

I NOTICED THIS PROBLEM SEVERAL WEEKS AFTER PURCHASE. I RETURNED THE VEHICLE SEVERAL TIMES AND EACH TIME THE FIX LASTED FOR A FEW WEEKS THEN STARTED LEAKING AGAIN. FINALLY AFTER TWO YEARS, I HAD A BRAKE PROBLEM ALSO AND I TOOK THE TRUCK TO FLETCHER NISSAN IN JOPLIN MISSOURI AND DEMANDED THE PROBLEMS BE FIXED AND THAT I WAS LEAVING IT THERE TILL ALL REPAIRS WERE DONE. I WAS ON MY WAY FOR SHOULDER SURGERY AND TOLD THEM IT WOULD BE AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE I WOULD BE BACK. fINALLY GOT A CALL SAYING REPAIRS WERE DONE AND COULD PICKUP MY VEHICLE. wHEN I WENT TO PICK IT UP THERE WAS A BILL FOR SEVERAL HUNDERD DOLLARS FOR THE REPAIRS WHICH I REFUSED TO PAY. THE SERVICE MANAGER FINALLY SAID THEY WOULD WAIVE THE FEE. (BRAKES AND DIFFERENTIAL WERE TO BE REPLACED) WHEN I GOT HOME I GOT DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND LOOKED AT THE REAR DIFFERENTIAL AND IT WAS THE SAME ONE THAT HAD ALWAYS BEEN ON THERE EVEN THOUGH THE WORK ORDER SAID THEY HAD REPLACED IT. wHEN I CALLED FLETCHER NISSAN TO COMPLAIN I WAS TOLD NOT TO EVER BRING IT BACK AGAIN. ALL CALLS TO THE GENERAL MANAGER AT THE JOPLIN DEALERSHIP WERE NOT RETURNED SO I CALL AND E-MAILED FRANK FLETCHER IN LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS AND GOT NO RESPONSE FROM HIM EITHER. THIS SI DEFFINETLY MY LAST NISSAN PRODUCT AND MY LAST ANYTHING FROM FRAN FLETCHER ANYWHERE.

- , Granby, MO, USA