2004 Nissan Titan electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Titan:

2004 Nissan Titan Owner Comments

May 012014

Titan LE 5.8L

Ray Brandt Nissan's Service department has failed to correctly diagnose and repair the problem since May 2014. It is now September 2014 and it's back again, 3rd time. It may seem like I'm a glutton for punishment but I expect Nissan has experienced problems such as mine and is choosing to ignore the problem.

The engine will start, but the gauges do not read and the AC won't work. Although it will drive, shifting is hard and it's real scary. I believe its the ECM or in the wiring harness, but their "technicians" cannot seem to figure it out. I have really enjoyed the Titan since I've owned it and would like to continue driving it until 200K, but I'm leery of the vehicle and the lack of adequate customer support I've received from my dealer's service department.

- , Gretna, LA, USA