2004 Nissan Titan electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Titan:

2004 Nissan Titan Owner Comments

Jul 182005

Titan 4WD

I have taken my truck in twice now for the brakes and the carpet being soaking wet from the truck leaking somewhereand the passenger airbag light not turning off. They resurfaced my brakes and said the leak was from the A/C. they also told us about the brake problem with the 2004 Titans and that they would put us on a waiting list for the replacement parts. We are now taking it in again for the same problems. The floor is soaking wet and we have not ran the A/C. the brakes are shaking violently again, and not to mention the new problem of the cargo light turning on by itself when it is parked. I only have about 8300 miles on my truck and I only drive 5 miles one way to work. These are major problems that are occuring in such short time of having the truck.

- Lavergne, TN, USA