5.2

$2,000.00

1. replace with new manifolds (4 reports)
2004 Nissan Titan exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Titan:

2004 Nissan Titan Owner Comments

Mar 152010

Titan LS 5.6L V8

Both manifolds cracked in the same spot between the last two exhaust ports. Nissan wanted a lot of money to replace them since they were over the 80k EPA warranty. I bought aftermarket manifolds because Nissan wanted to sell me the same parts with no improvements made to them. I didn't want to go through this again at a later date.

- , Trenton, SC, USA

Apr 182015

Titan V8

Both exhaust manifolds are cracked without symptoms. Dealer found in an inspection. Cost is about $1000 to repair. It is obviously a design flaw because the truck has only 86,000 miles from new and both manifolds are cracked. I drive it easily and have it serviced by the dealer every time it is due.

I asked if there was a recall and he said yes, but that too much time had elapsed to be covered. If there was a recall that confirms that it was a design flaw. Nissan should pay for this. I plan to drive the truck until I get a symptom of a problem or until Nissan fixes it. There should be a class action lawsuit on problems like this because it impacts emissions and safety.

I am retired and living on Social Security now so I cannot afford huge costs like this.

- , National City, CA, USA

Aug 072014

Titan EX

The manifolds are cracked and it's so expensive to get them fixed.

Last Nissan I will purchase.... So many recalls.

- , Ventura, CA, USA

Mar 012010

Titan SE 5.6L

AGAIN ANOTHER FLAW THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR EVEN THOU THEY ALL DO IT. NOT ENOUGH COMPLAINTS TO WARRANT A RECALL.. THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST TITAN......

- , Baton Rouge, LA, USA

Jan 012009

Titan SE 5.6L

Exhaust manifolds crack and they were replaced.

- , Rothschild, WI, USA