2007 Nissan Titan seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Titan:

2007 Nissan Titan Owner Comments

Jan 232009

Titan

I bought a 07 Nissan Titan in July of 07. Right away I found that the controls on the steering wheel were not working. Including the air bag. I had it fixed right away. Then it happened again in Dec 08. I once again had the problem fixed. I was in a head on collision on Jan, 23 at 8:30 pm. I was going 45 miles an hour and hit a cement and medal signal pole. The impact was in the center on the truck. My seatbelt did not lock and my air bag did not deploy. When you buy a new car the safety is part of what you are paying for and when it does not work it is very scary.

- Fort Bragg, NC, USA