2.5

2008 Nissan Titan accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Titan:

2008 Nissan Titan Owner Comments

Sep 132012

Titan 8-cyl

I was driving on a rough stretch of I-55 South. I then noticed the overhead console slowly separating from the front. Then all of a sudden it started falling. I couldn't pull over at the time this was happening. I also couldn't see anything from the rearview mirror. By the time I was able to exit, the console had broken up to the last compartment. I pulled into a parking lot so that I could try to disconnect the wires. I still had 40 plus miles to drive to get home. I was able to disconnect the wires and put the broken console on the seat. I called a local Nissan dealer once I got home. I was told the only thing that I could do was to purchase a new console. I was also told that I would have to replace everything including the tv monitor which is still in place.

- Vicksburg, MS, USA