2008 Nissan Titan brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Titan:

2008 Nissan Titan Owner Comments

Jan 032010

Titan

In the beginning of the year I received a recall letter for my Nissan Titan concerning the fuel sending unit and a problem with the brake peddle. I called the dealer and was told that the parts were not in yet. I called again in the middle of June and was told that the parts have not been released by the manufacturer. I called Nissan corporate and was told that I could take it to the dealer. The dealer laughed and said "you could bring it but it may sit here for six months or more". I have been told that the recall letter is all the manufacturer is required to do. Is this true" where are the parts to fix the problem? is there some Agency that makes sure that the manufacturer follows through on the recalls in a timely manner"

- Fort White, FL, USA