2008 Nissan Titan engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Titan:

2008 Nissan Titan Owner Comments

May 282016

Speedometer, cruise, odometer stopped working on/off

- Texarkana, TX, USA

May 302013

At all times when driving down the road the rear end of my truck shakes from 55-80 miles per hour (pretty much the usable speed range of the truck is now worthless). The truck wobbles so much now that it feels unsafe to drive even after numerous attempts to correct the problem I.e. new tires, new rims and new tires, balancing, alignments. Research that I have done has determined that this is a very wide-spread problem and many owners/operators of the Nissan Titan refer to this violent shaking as the "death wobble" I have spoke with my local Nissan dealership and have discovered that Nissan of America is not interested in addressing this epidemic that is effecting so many of the Titans they have manufactured. The problem is large enough that Nissan has published a tsb which includes necessary parts that must be purchased that may only alleviate the "death wobble" and not cure it. I am sad that Nissan of America is not standing behind its product to fix an issue that is clearly hazardous not only to the owner/operator of the Titan, but all those that are sharing the road with these affected vehicles. My personal note is that my truck feels so hazardous that I will no longer Transport my wife or my 3 children in it and I think something should be done to fix this issue.

- Humble, TX, USA