2010 Nissan Titan body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Nissan Titan:

2010 Nissan Titan Owner Comments

Apr 222013

Titan 4WD 8-cyl

While making a left hand turn onto my street I heard a loud popping sound from the right front side of my truck. While driving my truck the following week, the popping sound while turning and then squeaking started to get loud enough as to where people around the truck could hear it. I then took the truck to the dealership only to find that the strut tower bracket had separated from the frame of the pickup. I saw the damage myself and it appeared that the strut bracket was only tack welded in place. My insurance company claim was denied as there is no collision or comprehensive damage. The insurance company has claimed it to be metal fatigue due to faulty frame manufacturing. Nissan Consumer Affairs is working the issue on one end even though I was told by the service department the district rep said they won't work it because it is out of warranty. It has been 3 weeks now and I am paying for a rental out of my pocket. It seems I am only getting the run around. I don't have the money to fix this truck. :-( I need help with my $45,000 paperweight issue.

- Blairsville, PA, USA