2013 Nissan Titan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Titan:

2013 Nissan Titan Owner Comments

Apr 052015

On April 5th, 2015 when attempting to transfer from my wheelchair to the drivers seat of my 2013 Nissan Titan the grab handle on the A-pillar broke causing me to fall onto the ground. The inertia was enough to cause my wheelchair and I to go over backward resulting in injuries to the back of my head and left elbow.

- Mesa, AZ, USA

Sep 302013

Titan 8-cyl

My tpm warning light continues to come on for no apparent reason. This has happened from day one. The elevation and outside temperature have no bearing on whether or not the light functions properly. I have nitrogen filled tires. The dealer ship says they can't find anything wrong with the system and don't bring the truck back. This is a new 2013 Titan. The dealer ship said it was a Nissan problem. I am constantly pulling over to check my tire air pressure. This makes long trips difficult and scares my wife when ever she drives it. Nissan says to take it back to the dealer.

- Aurora, CO, USA