4.4

2007 Nissan Versa accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Versa:

2007 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Sep 162014

Versa

When the problem initially happened, I would have to push the rear defroster button hard (and sometimes wiggle it) in order to make it work. However, after a week of doing that to get the snow, frost, and fog off my rear windshield, the button no longer works (I.e. the light indicator does not come on, nor does the rear defroster turn on). After checking all my fuses (in the hood and cabin) and finding that the fuses were in perfect working order, I began to look on various Nissan Versa forum sights to see if I could troubleshoot the matter. After typing my problem in, numerous Nissan forums popped up discussing this exact problem. Many people have stated that the reason the rear defroster does not work is due to an inferior A/C controller. I understand that times are tough and companies want to make money by using cheap parts, however when it comes to safety this should not be the issue.

- East Meadow, NY, USA

Jan 142013

Versa

- Apo, AE, USA

Feb 172010

Versa 4-cyl

Dash button for rear defroster doesn't work at all and A/C button is faulty. A/C works if you apply extreme pressure and wiggle the button.

- Montclair, NJ, USA