2007 Nissan Versa accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Versa:

2007 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Sep 262007

Versa 4-cyl

I had purchased a new 2007 Versa from star Nissan on 9/22/07. A couple of days later, I found out the cd player was non-functional. A day or two later, I realized I was having problems starting the car. On 9/26, I brought the car in to see what the problem was. I was told on 9/27 that it had a faulty fuel pump and that the part they needed won't be available until 10/10/07. Obviously, it is unacceptable for me to be without my brand new car for a week and a half.

- Chicago, IL, USA