2007 Nissan Versa electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Versa:

2007 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Aug 062007

Versa 4-cyl

Three weeks ago, I purchased a new 2007 Nissan Versa. Since making the purchase, I have had periodic problems with starting the vehicle. When I turn the key, the vehicle frequently cranks for 5+ seconds. Sometimes the vehicle will then start, and sometimes it will just die. This does not happen every time that I start the vehicle, and I have not been able to detect any pattern to help indicate when this will happen. I have taken the vehicle back to the dealership twice for service so far, and they have not been able to solve or even identify the problem. I searched the internet and found various accounts of other Versa owners detailing similar experiences.

- North Wales, PA, USA