2007 Nissan Versa wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Versa:

2007 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Jun 012013

I have a 2007 Nissan Sentra. Shortly after buying it the tire pressure sensor light came on. I took it to pepp boys and spent money replacing the sensor on the wheel. The light has never gone off. All four window seals have come loose. The ac has stopped working. The fan will not work for a couple of days and then all of the sudden I will turn on on the car and it work one moment.

- Mechanicsville, VA, USA

Apr 012010

I lost two hubcaps. When I discovered the first hubcap, I took the vehicle to the dealer to have it replaced. I was told the cost would be $150. A years later, I was driving on a city street when I lost the hubcap. Another driver followed me until I stopped in a parking lot. The couple informed me where I lost the hubcap. They informed me they had two swerve to prevent the hubcap from rolling into their vehicle. I decided to change my Nissan dealer service location to have my car serviced. When I arrived to have an oil change, they asked about my hubcaps. I told them what the previous service department informed me. This new service department informed me that the hubcap were covered under my warranty. The original dealer should have never tried to charge me to replace the hubcap. The second dealer tried to work something out for me since my car had less than 35K miles. But, there was nothing he could do.

- Baltimore, MD, USA

Jan 072010

Versa 4-cyl

Hubcaps are faulty. All of them have fallen off over a period of 4 months. Replacement (non Nissan) were put on and no problems have happened over 50K on those.

- Montclair, NJ, USA

Jul 282009

The hubcaps on Nissan Versas are held on my plastic tabs which are easily broken when rotating the tires. One tab (of four) was damaged on one of my tires when my Nissan dealer rotated the tires at the beginning of June. I thought the hubcaps were replaced securely. One week prior to the incident my husband commented that one of the hubcaps didn't look right. On the 28th I was driving on the freeway, in crowded traffic at 75 mph. I believe the wind caught my hubcap. I heard a sound, then saw something flip up on the side of my car. I thought I'd kicked something up from the roadway. Then something flew across my rearview mirror and caught my attention. I looked closer and saw my hubcap flying through traffic and across the interstate. I did not stop to retrieve it as I did not feel it safe in the congestion. I was very thankful that no one swerved to miss it as it could have caused a disastrous accident. I have since looked online to find that this is not an isolated incident. Furthermore, I have tried to contact my Nissan dealer for a replacement but have yet to hear back from them. Currently I am driving without a hubcap on that tire. I will likely replace all the hubcaps as soon as money permits.

- Fruitland, ID, USA

Apr 152009

2007 Nissan Versa hubcaps fly off while driving, hitting other cars.

- Beaumont, CA, USA