4.5

2008 Nissan Versa body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Versa:

2008 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Jun 282013

Versa 4-cyl

I filed a report on carcomplaints and they said I needed to file one here as well. While driving in direct sunlight, the glare from the dashboard reflects onto the windshield and it obstructs visibility. I've had the windshield replaced (factory glass was chipped and I got a new one), and the glare is still intense. No matter how dusty I let the dashboard get, the reflection is always there in direct sunlight (usually driving East or West). It's annoying, even though I deal with it because I love my car. Is there anything Nissan can do"!?!??!?!?!?!" I really don't want to crash because I can't see through the reflection as well as one should.

- Champlin, MN, USA

Aug 052012

Versa 4-cyl

Slowed to stop sign, abrupt stop as driver side wheel smashed into body of vehicle. Mechanic states sub-chassis completely rusted to pieces and cv joint disengaged wheel. Had the driver been traveling 50-70 mph someone would have been killed. This vehicle was purchased new from Nissan of melbourne. Except for one summer weekend to Georgia, vehicle has never left Florida.

- Melbourne, FL, USA