2009 Nissan Versa body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Nissan Versa:

2009 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Aug 042014

Versa 4-cyl

I turned out of a parking lot. Merged into lane headed towered cleveland ave. I ran the red light and hit a car. I hit it head on going 40 and the air bags did not deploy. I was also 16 weeks pregnant and had to be take to the hospital for further evaluation. The front on my car was damaged so bad to the point where the whole front of the car frame was bent. The police said that the impact and how much damage was done my airbags should have deployed. But they did not.

- Columbus, OH, USA

Dec 152013

Versa 4-cyl

A lady (1) fall asleep then crash on lady (2), then lady (2) crash on our car, but instead of braking the lady (2) she pushes her accelerator crashes and pushes our car to lady (3) in front of us. Our tire explodes, the airbag passenger did not blow out and my wife has a neck injury. My daughter 4 Y/old is fine. We have a police report. The car declared total loss. Hospital bill for my wife and a lots of nightmare for my daughter and headaches for the husband.

- Montgomery Village, MD, USA