2009 Nissan Versa brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Nissan Versa:

2009 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Mar 162013

Versa

We were practically stopped, when we were rear ended by another vehicle. We were pushed into the vehicle in front of us. My hood was smashed & radiator was moved along with multiple others damage to the front of my vehicle. My bumper was pushed in. After the accident I went to my nearest Nissan dealership to ask about the airbags not deploying. I was told that U had to be going a certain amount of speed for the airbags to deploy. I explained to them that the car behind us was speeding and pushed us into the vehicle in front of us. My concern is if I wouldn't have had my seat belt on I would've been thrown through the windshield. Because with the impact hitting from behind I was lifted up from my seat. I still say there was a default with my airbags. Please help me with solving this issue. Thank you..

- Memphis, TN, USA