9.5

2010 Nissan Versa accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Nissan Versa:

2010 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Apr 242012

Versa

We bought the basic model of the 2010 Nissan Versa. Our chief complaint is the fact there is only one lock and it is on the driver's side door. I am disabled therefore when I come back from the store or some appointment etc or have my grandchildren or other children from the family, I have found that either someone has parked too close to open the door ( many times and when you are in pain the last thing you want to do in the rain or 90+ weather is wait for someone to come out and move a vehicle when you hurt too bad to walk back wherever you are) or the other problem is leaving children unattended while reaching thru to unlock the passenger door because you actually have to physically get in to reach the other lock. You don't want kids walking across cloth seats with dirty shoes. We need keylocks put on the passenger side doors. It is a matter of safety if anything else. What if there is an emergency and you cannot unlock your car door? we don't like power locks because of the grandkids and children we have with us their ages. But we won't buy another Nissan product if you can only enter one door.

- Falkville, AL, USA

Sep 102010

Versa

My 2010 Nissan Versa 4 door hatchback with manual door locks: Only the driver side door can be unlocked from the outside. I had to wait 3 hours before being able to access my car because a van was parked to close on the driver side.

- St-Jerome, 00, USA

Apr 272010

Versa

The 2010 Nissan Versa 4 door hatchback with manual door locks: Only the driver side door can be unlocked from the outside. Passengers must be left unattended as the driver enters the vehicle, reaches across to unlock the remaining 3 doors, and then exits to escort passengers to the various doors. Elderly, disabled and small children should never have to be left unattended in order to access a vehicle.

- Valhalla, NY, USA