2011 Nissan Versa accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Versa:

2011 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Aug 032012

I purchased my 2011 Nissan Versa 1.8 base model hb at the end of 2010, almost 1 year later my vehicle began giving me problems: The headlight bulbs were burning out after using the high beams for a short period of time. I've changed my bulbs over 10 times since I've had my vehicle. The next issue I have is the windshield/rear window spray pump, it suddenly stopped working so I checked to see if it was low on liquid it was I refilled but it still would not work, so I took the car in at vacaville Nissan to see if they can find any leaks. No leaks were found. So where is the liquid going" all in all I asked if my car was on recall, they said no! I go through light bulbs almost every month, and its bad that I have to pull over into a gas station every time my windshield gets dirty, this is not fair to me as to why this is happening! I then, went back to Nissan to see how much it would cost to not only diagnose the issue with my headlights but to pay for and install a new spray pump. Diagnose $250...I don't have that kind of money!, new spray pump + installation labor =$4500, really"!

- Concord, CA, USA

Oct 012012

Versa 4-cyl

The driver side power window goes down every time as expected, but does not always roll up as expected. Sometimes I have to wait several minutes before the switch will do anything at all, sometimes I only have to wait a few seconds. The auto-up function stops working frequently, and the motor for the power window has to be reset for it to start functioning properly again. The dealership's fix to the problem was to show me how to reset the motor instead of actually fixing the window. It's especially problematic when it's raining outside and the window decides it's not going to roll up, but it does it in rain or shine, so I know it's not a problem of the controls getting dripped on. I bought the car preowned with 40K miles on it, so I don't know if this has always been a problem, or if it started after I purchased it.

- Houma, LA, USA