- May 16: South Korea Accuses Nissan of Cheating Emissions Tests news | 8 days ago
- May 12: Mitsubishi: 'Improper Manipulation' of Fuel Consumption Rates news | 12 days ago
- May 5: Consumer Group: Don't Buy Nissan Pathfinder, Frontier or Xterra news | 19 days ago
- May 4: Nissan Recalls Rogue For Lift Gates That Won't Stay Open recalls | 20 days ago
- April 30: Nissan Recalls 3.8 Million Vehicles to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 24 days ago
2011 Nissan Versa
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Nissan Versa
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Nissan Versa by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
2011 Nissan Versa SUSPENSION:FRONT:SPRINGS:COIL SPRINGS NHTSA Campaign #15V573000
Summary: Nissan (Nissan North America, Inc.) is recalling certain model year 2007-2012 Nissan Versa vehicles manufactured May 8, 2006, to November 12, 2012, that were sold or ever registered in the District of Columbia, Connecticut, Delaware, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin. Road salt may corrode the front coil springs, possibly resulting in the coil springs fracturing.
Consequence: If a front coil spring fractures, it may contact the tire, possibly puncturing it, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace both front coil springs, free of charge. The recall began on February 2, 2016. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V573000 »