2011 Nissan Versa wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Versa:

2011 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Dec 082015

The left tire keeps the tmps light on, the place I purchased the car from sent me to a tire place to figure out the problem, since the light keeps coming on...the tire shop found out the tire's stem sensor is leaking air. They found the air escaping after the water on the tire search to find air escaping.

- Laurinburg, NC, USA

Jul 292015

I was turning out of a parking space when I heard a loud pop. I continued to drive home, hearing noise whenever I turned the wheel. My husband took a look at the car when I got home. We discovered that the strut coil had broken and was rubbing the tire. I was lucky that it didn't blow my tire.

- Waterloo, IL, USA

Mar 122014

The tire pressure sensor continually lights up causing panic and extreme inconvenience. We never know if the tires are flat or if it is a malfunction. We have checked online and found several complaints. When we took it to the dealership we were told that we were responsible for fixing the problem. How can this be? the malfunction is almost always on the freeway and at very dangerous times and unsafe areas. The dealership was well aware of the problem, but had no intention of helping us. This is something Nissan knows about, it is unsafe and needs to be fixed!

- Yuma, AZ, USA